Thursday, January 22, 2009

The one that got away

I remember those eyes
A beauty one can see
Girl I can't get over
The smile you gave to me

I couldn't believe i had the nerve to say hello
I wasn't expecting no reply
I was so suprised when you just smiled and talked to me
It's nice to know that i'll be seeing you again

It feels so good(so good inside)
It feels so right(so good inside)
I just can't hide
Feelin'g inside, be mine tonight

Now we took time to learn each other
For some time now I see (girl you are for me)
I knew you were the right one for me
So stay with me forever and you'll see
Girl I never thought I'd ever feel this way
(I love you baby)
It's something that i've never felt before
(you know that you drive me crazy)
You'll never know how much this soul belongs to you
It gets much stronger each and every single day

Baby please dont go
I gotta let you know
How i love you so
I wanna take it slow



***
Damn lame la aku ne..Ahaha..
Btw this song is entitled - It feels so good from Innuendo self-titled album.
Classic one huh?ahaha..

Yea..this song reminds me how i first met her..
Her..which was mine long time ago.
Seiously i still remember,
The look in her eyes, the way her hair flows..
The way she moves, she talks, her smile...
Definitely the girl of my dreams!
Shes perfect in every single way.
Natural beauty..
Simple yet mesmerizing..
Not that sexy..
She doesn't need to expose her assets..
Her eyes is enough to melt you down..
Daymn!I gotta tell you..she's a 'killer' you know..!
She'll grab every guys eyes..
Kinda like 'miss centre of attention' gitu..


Then there was I..
A 'common simple have nothing' guy.
Standing.Amazed by her looks.
It was at...mmm..I cant remember where..

"Nak tegur xnak,nak tegur xnak" I whisper to myself.

I'm one damn shy guy fyi.
Yeah..really shy one..
Plus very low on self-esteem.
Still is now..sigh~

Okay back to story.
Then suddenly came this confidence..
I dont really know where it came from.
It just came.
There was she..standing right next to me..
Apa lagi kan..
Eye contact dulu..(zzz..i'm weak at eye contact)
I smiled, she smiled back.

"Hi there", boom!!!the first word that came out from my mouth.

"Hi", she replied.short. tataw la if she malu ke or malas nk layan.mase tu la.

Haa..to make things short, (coz malas nk taip byk2..lols)
Kitrg pun chat la kan..for hours la jugak..layan jugak die neh.ahaha.

"Ala..pukul 5 lebey la plak",haih..i gotta bounce.sebab my friend is waiting for me at mid v mase tu.

before bouncing my ass off i asked for her number.

"This is totally not me", i whisper to myself..ahaha..I never asked for a girl's number taw before ne...haa..

I take a good glance of her face pastu I'm off..
Still not enuff..as i walked away i turned my head back to her..
God!I'm one lucky bastard!ahaha..
From that day the sun shines bright for me every single day!..
But now she's gone..hmmnn..
Senang cerita this is about my ex..the one that got away..wuwu.
Thats all la nak story..
The moment i met her.
And thats what this song is all about kan..
Wanna know the rest of the story nnt la ea..
ahaha..out of subject kalau story sekarang.
Nanti kite story mory lagi eh.
G'day!

4 comments: