Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I've been tagged...What??Kawen??

1. How old are you?
--> I'm now 22..22??OMG!

2.Are you single?
--> Cant say now..

3.At what age do you think you'll get married?
--> Not sure.Havent think about it yet.

4.Do you think you'll marrying the person you are with now?
--> Who?

5.If not, who do you want to marry?
-->Scarlett Johansonn.can aa?

6.Who will be your bridesmaid & bestman?
--> Kipas auto.Coz duwan merajuk2 later on if I didnt choose them.Fair enough kan?

7.Do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
--> BEACH!wahaha..If I have the money.^^!!

8.Where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
--> Switzerland.Wanted to go there since i was a little boy.I dont even know why.Maybe bcoz of the name?lols

9.How many guests do you think you'll invite?
--> Family and close friends.

10.Will that include your exes?
--> Do they?

11.How many layers of cake do you want?
--> Just nice and not to many.I'm afraid that i cant reach the top layer to potong the cake.

12.When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
--> When the sun set at the evening..Oi solat maghrib camne???

13.Name the song/tune you'd like to plat at your wedding
--> Until the end of time - Innuendo..I will sing it for my bride on that day.

14.Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon & fork?knife?
--> Thats depends on my guests i think. But definately i will prepare spoon and fork.So proper la kan?

15.Champagne or red wine?
--> Yang Halal diminum.Ape kejadahnye soalan ini.

16.Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
--> Right after.Cant wait for the first night.;p

17.Money or household items?
--> Hurmnn..

18.How many kids would you like to have?
--> Depends on my wife.To me 2 is enough a boy and a girl.

19.Will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
--> Sure la..Precious moment tu..

20. Whose wedding plan would you like to know next
--> All of my friends.Malas nk sebut siapa.

4 comments:

  1. kau pilih kipas jadi pengapit?
    cissss bedebah kau jebat !
    dah la curik awek aku.
    scarlett johansson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4.Do you think you'll marrying the person you are with now?
    --> Who?

    ~aku nk jawab soklan tue untuk ko ley x????

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete